. To apply contact with Verónica García
Field Application Engineer
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays: 23 days
Field Application Engineer Software (FAE) at KEO
What do the three megatrends energy transition, digitalisation and e-mobility have to do with your new job?
At our company, your daily work has a positive impact on our environment and society – become part of the energy transition!
For sustainable CO2 reduction, we need an energy system in which devices can communicate with each other. In the future, service providers will want to access such energy systems with their algorithms in order to fulfil customer needs.
– This happens via the EEBUS standard.
We are the leading provider of smart networking via EEBUS.
Our customers and partners are the leading international companies and innovation drivers from the automotive, heating, PV solar and energy industries. Together with our customers and projects, we are shaping the digital energy industry of tomorrow at European level!
As a connection between development, customer and sales, we are currently looking for:
Field Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- The opportunity to work with today’s leading companies (including energy, e-mobility, heating) with tomorrow’s technology – you will be at the heart of cross-industry device communication
- Independent, creative and agile development in the KEO software team and with our partners
- A leading role in the development of innovative, scalable and secure digital solutions
- A permanent employment contract and secure job with the leading company directly at the intersection of the future (secure) industries (e-mobility, smart heating, energy management, smart grid, etc.)
- A meaningful and responsible job with an active contribution to the energy and mobility transition
- Flexible working hours and hybrid home office options
- Remuneration commensurate with the demanding tasks in a growing company
- Non-bureaucratic structures, short decision-making processes and an open door policy
- A modern working atmosphere in our new headquarters in direct location to the Rhine
- Contact and coordination of the technical implementation with the customer
- Development of technical solutions according to customer or project-specific requirements
- Establishing and maintaining customer and project partner relationships
- Planning and implementation of training courses and workshops
- You are a team player with a lot of commitment and a high sense of responsibility who wants to be part of the energy world of tomorrow
- Forward-looking and future-oriented thinking and acting
- The willingness and technical understanding to acquire a deeper understanding of the EEBUS standard and solutions
- A technical university degree
- An independent, proactive and structured way of working as well as good communication skills and business fluent in English
- C++ and/or Python knowledge