To apply to this position contact by e-mail with Verónica García
Senior Test Automation Developer for R&D
Are you a highly skilled Test Automation Developer and do you want to grow your career in a R&D environment within an international company with offices in Europe and US?
We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in the Identity Governance & Administration category and one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the worlds identities” and leverage our technology to enable companies to confidently do more with identity and enable business transformation.
Headquartered in Europe, Omada is a fast-growing cybersecurity software company with locations globally and we are now opening a new location in Spain in the Alicante area.
As Omada looks to accelerate the growth of the company, R&D is looking for a skilled Test Automation Developer to join our scrum team. You will develop tests scenarios and test scripts for new features of our IT security product. You will be a part of both the Alicante team, but you will also be a team member in one of the established R&D teams, where you will work closely with developers from both Denmark and Poland via fully integrated scrum teams. You will also have a high amount of responsibility in the further development of our product.
Get challenged in your role as Test Automation Developer
- You will extend and improve the existing UI and integration test framework and introduce new ones if necessary
- You will analyze documentation, cooperate with scrum team to understand business requirements and create testable stories and requirements
- You will create test scenarios and test cases with a focus on automation
- You will estimate time required for performing test activities
- You will record defects using bug tracking software, investigate and analyze each problem, track status of defect and verify its resolution during the testing life cycle
- You will execute on automated tests, investigate, and analyze results
- You will perform peer code reviews and do peer programming sessions
- You will actively participate in all SCRUM ceremonies, e.g., the sprint planning session where plans are made with the entire team and the PO, and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team
- You will be responsible for the quality, working closely together with scrum team members securing a high quality when we release new features
- You have at least 5 years’ experience with test automation
- You have a good eye for details, and you are ambitious and passionate about test and technologies
- You can collaborate with developers to understand how the development changes affect ongoing automation efforts
- You have higher IT education such as graduate or master or similar
On the technology stack, we expect that you have experience with the following
- C# and .NET
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver or similar UI action simulation tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Hands on experience with Test automation and implementation of testing tools
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager, Azure DevOps
- Advanced experience with test runners like NUnit, xUnit, MSTest or similar
- You like to work both as a team member and individually, but you are a team player at heart that is used to work with challenges every day and think out-of-the-box
- You are an independent, responsible, and flexible person with good interpersonal skills, and you are just like the rest of us ambitious and passionate about technology
Omada is a modern technology company with a highly skilled and passionate team. We have a strong culture based around Team, which in Greek is Omada!
Omada’s core values are Teamwork, Ambition, Deliver Value in everything we do, and Constant Care. We are seeking long standing relationships with our employees as we believe in the mutual positive effects these provide. Omada offers flexible working conditions in a modern work environment and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this has caught your interest, apply now! We will interview on an ongoing basis and the position will be filled when the right candidate is found.