To apply to this position contact by e-mail with Verónica García
World leading IGA is looking for a Senior .Net Developer for the Connectivity Team in R&D
Are you a highly skilled .NET Developer and do you want to grow your career in a R&D environment within an international company with offices in Europe and US?
We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in the Identity Governance & Administration category and one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the worlds identities” and leverage our technology to enable companies to confidently do more with identity and enable business transformation.
Headquartered in Europe, Omada is a fast-growing cybersecurity software company with locations globally and are now opening a new location in Spain in the Alicante area.
As Omada looks to accelerate the growth of the company, R&D is looking for a skilled Senior .Net Developer. In our connectivity team, you get to develop new features for our IT security product. You will both be a part of the Alicante team, but you will also be a team member in one of the established R&D teams, where you will work closely with developers from both Denmark and Poland via fully integrated scrum teams. You will also have a high amount of responsibility in the further development of our product.
Get challenged in your role as .NET Engineer
- You will be part of the Connectivity Team responsible for delivering connectivity to specific target systems or protocols, covering both on-prem, cloud or hybrid scenarios
- You will be responsible for developing mainly backend side of the product which provides data from all kind of identity sources e.g., Active Directory to the rest of the solution
- You will have a chance to work with .NET framework 4.6/4.8 as well as .NET 2.0 and .NET 5 technology and well optimized gRPC based communication
- You will join the transition of our product to cloud based architecture and infrastructure that has already started
- You will work closely with Product Owner, Scrum Master and other senior developers on further development of the product
- From the early stages of the feature life cycle doing initial design and estimates, designing new features for product components and present them for architects and the scrum team
- You will perform peer code reviews and do peer programming sessions
- You will actively participate in all SCRUM ceremonies, e.g., the sprint planning session where plans are made with the entire team and the PO, and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team
- You will be a key player in developing the features, and responsible for the quality, working closely together with QA securing a high quality when we release new features
- At least 5 years’ experience with C#, .NET development and SQL, and good experience in new feature development and deployments
- You have experience with integration of enterprise software
- You are experienced in product development and maintenance as well as the agile development life cycle
- Higher IT education such as graduate or master or similar education
On the technology stack, we expect that you have experience with the following
- C# and .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Test automation (unit, integration, performance, UI testing)
- Knowledge and experience with setting up and usage of CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge and experience from REST APIs, gRPC is a plus
- You like to work both as a team member and individually, but you are a team player at heart that is used to work with challenges every day and think out-of-the-box
- You are an independent, responsible, and flexible person with good interpersonal skills, and you are just like the rest of us ambitious and passionate about technology
Omada is a modern technology company with a highly skilled and passionate team. We have a strong culture based around Team, which in Greek is Omada!
Omada’s core values are Teamwork, Ambition, Deliver Value in everything we do, and Constant Care. We are seeking long standing relationships with our employees as we believe in the mutual positive effects these provide. Omada offers flexible working conditions in a modern work environment and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this has caught your interest, apply now! We will interview on an ongoing basis and the position will be filled when the right candidate is found.