To apply to this position contact by e-mail with Mar Blanes
Knack is a no-code productivity platform that’s redefining how work gets done. Is used by thousands of customers — from non-profits to the world’s biggest organizations — to run processes, departments, and even entire companies.
They’re looking for a Support L3!
- Be the last point of escalation for the Customer Success team on technical issues.
- Help manage the issue backlog, assisting developers with priority and reproduction, and assisting the success team with explanations, verification, and workarounds.
- Assist with creating tools used by our internal teams to support customers.
- Contribute to internal documentation on technical troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Provide training to the Technical Support team as needed.
- Be an inspiring and supportive teammate by actively participating in active feedback, idea generation, teaching, learning, and in general being a delightful human being.
- A problem solver. You love to troubleshoot and debug issues, and can leverage browser dev tools to do so. The harder the challenge, the deeper you want to go. You aren’t afraid to do the work.
- Detail oriented. You understand that noticing the smallest detail can mean the difference in reproducing a tricky issue.
- Humble but opinionated. You have lots of ideas, yet you are happy to shift directions when a better path emerges. You take your work much more seriously than you take yourself.
- Level-headed. You’re at your best when things get hard, like if issues pile up or multiple priorities compete for your attention.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable. You’re not afraid to have the hard conversations, participate in an environment of giving and receiving constructive feedback, and advocate to do your best work.
- Hungry for meaningful work, and space to do it. Knack is a complex product in a complex space and the work is extremely challenging – but also deeply rewarding. Knack makes a major impact in the work of thousands of companies and organizations.
The biggest benefit is working alongside our awesome team of Knacksters. We’re a funny, humble, talented team of delightful human beings that above all enjoy working with each other, growing with each other, and supporting each other. These benefits aren’t that bad either:
- 🕧 Define your work: find the location, environment, and schedule that is best for your life and work. It’s not about separation, it’s about optimization.
- 🛫 Paid Corporate Retreats: we get together twice a year at amazing locations to do normal human being things in person. We pay for your flight, lodging, and meals.
- 💻 Tech: we provide a top-of-the-line MacBook
We are also passionate about learning and professional development. We provide multiple learning opportunities and encourage each other to continuously learn and grow:
- Long term growth and learning plans, with regular check-ins to help you level up on what’s important to you.
- Have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing, including revenue.
- Use an annual allowance to stay on top of your game with training, classes, books, and workshops.
- Attend industry conferences that are meaningful to you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Knack and BranchCreation, believe that diversity among our teammates is critical to our success as a company. We evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender expression, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability status, or any other legally protected class. We recruit, hire, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.