To apply to this position contact by e-mail with Mar Blanes
Knack is a no-code productivity platform that’s redefining how work gets done. Is used by thousands of customers — from non-profits to the world’s biggest organizations — to run processes, departments, and even entire companies.They need a capable Senior QA Automation Engineer to help them deliver an outstanding and reliable product.
They’re looking for someone who’s not just an expert at reading and executing on test cases, but someone who can assess and improve our test coverage.And did we mention self-motivated and independent? This is a 100% remote role, with a flat culture that gives you the autonomy to define how you can do the best work of your career.
- Write maintainable and reusable automated tests using Playwright automation testing frameworks
- Identify highest value opportunities to transition existing manual test plans to automated coverage
- Collaborate with infrastructure and engineering teams to create robust automated testing pipelines as part of CI/CD process
- Maintain internal documentation on QA best practices, notes, and SOPs, so others can assist with QA with minimal friction
- Create detailed test plans in collaboration with product, engineering, and success teams
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback on tests and test plans
- Review bug reports and identify opportunities to create automated tests to cover these newly discovered scenarios
- Develop/Enhance regression test suite, covering most critical areas of the application first
- A logical and critical thinker. You can quickly get up to speed and understand complex domain knowledge.
- Experienced communicator who can work with cross-functional teams to create and execute plans.
- Focused on the problem. You can go heads down to understand the root cause of a bug.
- You embrace a dynamic and fast paced environment. You have experience balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Humble but opinionated. You have lots of ideas, yet you are happy to shift directions when a better path emerges. You take your work much more seriously than you take yourself.
- Engaging beyond tests. You understand that empathizing with our customers, building relationships with your co-workers, and going deep on the product makes you a better teammate and a better engineer
- Tools: Playwright, Mocha, Jest
- Knowledge of JS
The biggest benefit is working alongside our awesome team of Knacksters. We’re a funny, humble, talented team of delightful human beings that above all enjoy working with each other, growing with each other, and supporting each other. These benefits aren’t that bad either:
- 🕧 Define your work: find the location, environment, and schedule that is best for your life and work. It’s not about separation, it’s about optimization.
- 🛫 Paid Corporate Retreats: we get together twice a year at amazing locations to do normal human being things in person. We pay for your flight, lodging, and meals.
- 💻 Tech: we provide a top-of-the-line MacBook
We are also passionate about learning and professional development. We provide multiple learning opportunities and encourage each other to continuously learn and grow:
- Long term growth and learning plans, with regular check-ins to help you level up on what’s important to you.
- Have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing, including revenue.
- Use an annual allowance to stay on top of your game with training, classes, books, and workshops.
- Attend industry conferences that are meaningful to you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Knack and BranchCreation, believe that diversity among our teammates is critical to our success as a company. We evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender expression, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability status, or any other legally protected class. We recruit, hire, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.