. To apply contact with Verónica García
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays: 23 days
At our company, your daily work has a positive impact on our environment and society – become part of the energy transition!
For sustainable CO2 reduction, we need an energy system in which devices can communicate with each other. In the future, service providers will want to access such energy systems with their algorithms in order to fulfill customer needs.
– This happens via the EEBUS standard.
We are the leading provider of smart networking via EEBUS.
Our customers and partners are the leading international companies and innovation drivers from the automotive, heating, PV solar and energy industries. Together with our customers and projects, we are shaping the digital energy industry of tomorrow at European level!
As a connection between development, customer and sales, we are currently looking for:
- A team player with a lot of commitment and a high sense of responsibility who wants to be part of the energy world of tomorrow. This person needs to be future-oriented and willing to acquire a deeper understanding of the EEBUS standard and solutions.
- Needs to have technical university degree or similar
- Looking for an independent, proactive and structured way of working as well as good communication skills and business fluent in English
- Tools: C++ and/or Python
- The opportunity to work with today’s leading companies (including energy, e-mobility, heating) with tomorrow’s technology – you will be at the heart of cross-industry device communication
- Independent, creative and agile development in the KEO software team and with our partners
- A leading role in the development of innovative, scalable and secure digital solutions
- A permanent employment contract and secure job with the leading company directly at the intersection of the future (secure) industries (e-mobility, smart heating, energy management, smart grid, etc.)
- A meaningful and responsible job with an active contribution to the energy and mobility transition
- Flexible working hours and hybrid home office options
- Remuneration commensurate with the demanding tasks in a growing company
- Non-bureaucratic structures, short decision-making processes and an open door policy
- A modern working atmosphere in our new headquarters in direct location to the Rhine
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
KEO and BranchCreation, believe that diversity among our teammates is critical to our success as a company. We evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender expression, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability status, or any other legally protected class. We recruit, hire, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.