GitKraken makes a suite of legendary Git tools that help developers be more productive – and teams collaborate more closely – wherever they are and wherever they code. GitKraken tools – including the GitKraken Client, and newly acquired GitLens, and Git Integration for Jira – are used by more than 10 million developers at 100,000 organizations around the world. We help them solve big problems like climate change, space travel, curing disease, education and secure commerce. We are a profitable, sustainably growing tech company that values talent, drive, and the ability to make an impact. Join us!
GitKraken is searching for a Site Admin Manager to join our team in Alicante, Spain. This role will be responsible for full-cycle office management and operations of our newly formed Alicante, Spain office space. In this role, you will work closely with our Finance and People Operations teams in the US to ensure smooth, modern, and innovative operations for our Alicante, Spain location. The ideal candidate has excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to form cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
We are committed to having an inclusive and authentic work environment where unique perspectives, skills, and backgrounds are celebrated. We work hard to foster diversity in our workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, don’t let self-filtering and imposter syndrome get in the way of a great fit. We would love to hear from you!
- Manage day-to-day operations, administration, and workflows of our new Spain office
- Collaborate with management and senior stakeholders across Finance, IT, and People Operations to complete office-related and administrative tasks
- Work with Finance/People Operations to ensure all HR records are accurate, and ensure the accuracy of monthly payroll.
- Work with Finance on all bill payment and related vendor activity.
- Oversee reporting, budgeting, planning and strategic initiatives for the Spain entity
- Identify opportunities to improve/optimize systems and processes
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure monthly billings are accurate & complete and at times creating presentations and other management-level reports
- Partner with People Operations on compensation, onboarding, and other areas of overlap [legal and regulatory support of employee/employment related matters]
- Assist with full cycle recruitment and hiring for technical and operational roles as needed
- Serve as the point person for office-specific deliverables including, but not limited to: office maintenance, office supply and snacks supply management, coordinating meetings and conference room calendars, and overall general office operations
- Provide general support to all local and visiting employees
- Work with US Office Manager to assist employees regarding travel arrangements to/from US/Spain
- Plan in-office or off-site activities for team building events, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- 3+ years of experience in project or operations management
- 5+ years of office management or administrative experience (preferably at a SaaS company)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish is required
- Strong understanding of local employment laws and practices
- Strong understanding of budgeting/ financial processes and principles
- The ability to work asynchronously and as part of a global team
- The ability to work primarily out of our Alicante, Spain office
- A strong track record of working autonomously and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with local leadership
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize deliverables
- Flexibility to respond to off-hours escalations or emergencies
- Familiarity with these tools is preferred:
- BambooHR or other applicant tracking system
- ZipRecruiter, Indeed, LinkedIn, and other job board platforms
- Google Suite: Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Slack, Zoom, Adobe Suite
💵 Excellence — Competitive compensation with annual performance-based pay increases
🏖 Balance — Generous Paid-Time-Off Policy and country-specific paid holidays
🍎 Health — Private insurance options
📚 Growth — Paid career and personal development, audiobooks, and mentorship
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
GitKraken and BranchCreation, believe that diversity among our teammates is critical to our success as a company. We evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender expression, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability status, or any other legally protected class. We recruit, hire, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.