. To apply contact with Mar Blanes
- Full remote
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays: 23 days
Top three reasons to build your career at EcoVadis:
Modern Tech Stack: Our tech stack leverages many cutting-edge development tools and targets without getting distracted by every shiny new library. We use C#, ASP.NET, .NET CORE 6, Git, Azure, Scrum and SQL.
Opportunity for advancement: EcoVadis is constantly evolving and growing, and with growth comes ample opportunity to advance in seniority while continuing to be mentored by those who’ve been down the path before.
Location and work-life balance: EcoVadis offers the opportunity of working fully remote. But for those who love work in office environment we also have an office in Barcelona, Spain. YOU to choose if you want to work in our offices, remotely, or whatever combination of those locations suits you. We understand that work-life balance is important to everyone’s long-term productivity, health, and happiness.
Tasks and reponsibilities
You will work as a member of EcoVadis test team as they develop new products and extend their existing projects. This is a Technical Lead role.
Role: Responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of web-based solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities: You will work as part of a dynamic team working with team members of EcoVadis. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with UI/UX designers, users & product owners to understand desired application capabilities (e.g. information architecture, interactions, visual design, etc.)
- Work within an agile team to collectively design, develop, test, implement, and support end-to-end software solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.) you build and deliver.
- Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
- Have an ability to swiftly craft rough prototypes (proofs of concepts) to illustrate higher-level concepts, design ideas & solution drafts.
- Work to meet delivery of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC of your work products.
Skills and knowledge required will include but are not limited to following areas to execute this role:
- 7+ years working experience as a senior software engineer
- 2+ years in design and architecture review
- 2+ years building modern web applications based on Web APIs (REST, RPC-over-HTTP, WebSockets, CQRS, DDD etc.)
- Expert knowledge in build web applications & Web HTTP APIs based on .NET stack with C# – ASP.NET MVC / Web API / Core, MS SQL Server.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to interview and contribute to the selection and training of engineers
- Experience and clear understanding of how to plan and execute within iterations and sprints
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Experience building enterprise-grade, public-facing web applications
- Bachelor degree, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven and team player.
Reports to: VP Product Delivery
About the Team
Frank Soetebeer – CTO
Frank brings over 25 years’ of professional international experience to his role as Chief Technology Officer at EcoVadis. Almost 20 years of his career he has spent at Adobe Systems Inc. where for the last 10 years he was responsible for major parts of the Adobe Content Platform which is a multi-region, multi-cloud, highly scalable cloud platform. Frank holds an engineering degree in technical computer science from Fachhochschule Hamburg.
Franz Xaver Bayerl – Cloud Architect
Franz has 5 years of experience as Cloud Architect. He also brings capacity of organize and propose solutions and a great technical knowledge of Cloud environment.
Dawid Zbik – Director of Engineering (Cloud & DevOps)
Dawid has more than 10 years of experience as IT infrastructure architect and he contributes with all that knowledge to his position as a director.