To apply to this position contact by e-mail with Verónica García
DisplayNote Technologies is shaping the way that people connect and collaborate in meeting rooms and classrooms around the globe. We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Lead, to help us to do just that.
If you interested in being part of a young, fast-growing company – and you are good with technology and people – then read on.
Your new role
We’re looking for a candidate that will be heading the testing, maintenance, quality assurance and overall health check of our products. You will become an integral part of the development process as our team will look to you to ensure that our software is fit for purpose.
- Quality from the start – get involved in the user story definition process and write test scenarios upfront.
- Bring a QA perspective to planning sessions and ensure test effort is taken into consideration.
- Work close with developers to ensure that quality is considered, and right kind of tests are created.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases across our entire products.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Bring knowledge of the latest test automation technologies, industry trends and best practices.
- Effective communication of your ideas is essential as you’ll be interacting with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Assist Support Team.
- +5 years QA lead experience across multiple projects, leading and growing teams.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Fluent in English or Spanish
- Solid experience in Automation – Selenium, Appium, WinAppDriver.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experience building highly collaborative teams with strong bottom-up ownership and a culture of ownership, learning and mentorship.
- Engineering background and related studies.
- Quality Assurance Certification (CSTE, CSQA, CMSQ, CAST).
- Azure Devops.
- Video quality testing experience.
What we offer: We are a growing company with exciting roles to offers and opportunities for career development. We invest in our people with first class personal development and training. We offer flexible working location and hours, plus regular social events. Relocation package available for right candidate.