To apply to this position contact by e-mail with Verónica García
BranchCreation is looking for a new Technical Recruiter
We’re seeking a Technical Recruiter to join BranchCreation!
At BranchCreation we build and manage engineering teams for foreign companies, we consider ourselves their first employees in Spain and we become part of their organization to help them kickstart their branch.
The Technical Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to meet customer needs.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage talent searches and be able to identify candidates for the positions they will manage. Should be empathetic and able to grasp personal details on the online interviews. Remember, we build teams and we look for team players!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Private Health Insurance (Mapfre)
- Identify candidates based on a skill set
- Perform personal interviews to assess their personality and skills
- Provide a report
- Schedule interviews both with technical parties and customer
- Manage all the documentation related with the positions
- Generate reports
- Interact with teams built for conflict resolution, holiday requests, etc
- Fluent English
- Technical Recruiting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote (Spain)