To apply to this position contact by e-mail with Mar Blanes
BitModern is a new agile tools company founded by former executives and engineers of companies such as Embarcadero and Borland.
BitModern’s mission is to provide high productivity cloud-based agile team tools that seamlessly integrate with your favorite tools and workflows such as GitHub, Jenkins, and Jira. BitModern’s tools are always cloud-based, highly scalable, and driven by modern web user experiences that seamlessly integrate with the tools you already use.
TestQuality, the first of a series of agile tools from BitModern, is a unique test plan management solution for GitHub that helps you build and run better tests and test plans.
BitModern is private, self-funded and led by Wayne Williams, founder and CEO, James Pitts, founder and CTO, and Mike Swindell, founder and CPO/CMO
- A logical and critical thinker. You can quickly get up to speed and understand complex domain knowledge.
- Experienced communicator who can work with cross-functional teams to create and execute plans.
- Focused on the problem. You can go heads down to understand the root cause of a bug.
- Knowledge of JS languages: Node.JS, Next.JS, React, Angular, Redux, PostgreeSQL.
- 🕧 Flexible schedule and 100% remote.
- 👀Possibility to work as a freelancer
- 💻 Equipment to work
- Salary: 35K-55K
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Bitmodern and BranchCreation, believe that diversity among our teammates is critical to our success as a company. We evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender expression, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability status, or any other legally protected class. We recruit, hire, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.