To apply to this position contact by e-mail with Verónica García
As our GitKraken product continues to experience tremendous, fast-paced growth in the market, we’re aggressively expanding and ready to add a Software Engineer / Business Analyst to our team. This position will report into the Finance team, and will focus on our internal Finance tools and backend systems.
Our software is used by the world’s most elite software engineers. Companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and thousands of other leading companies use the products that we create. So, if you are considered to be the best at your current job, then it’s time for you to use up and achieve your full potential. Apply for this position if you are ready to take your career to the next level and be rewarded accordingly.
To successfully perform in this role, the following qualifications are essential:
- Business Analysis: You will be responsible for connecting and enhancing our internal data processes to support strategic initiatives and help with decision making.
- Expertise in Database Development: You will be expected to interface and evaluate database systems such as MongoDB.
- Finance infrastructure: Experience with billing and subscription management tools and platforms is expected.
- An understanding of a wide variety of Dev Tools is expected, including: Git, GitHub, GitKraken, CircleCI, Travis, Appveyor, Docker and/or Jenkins
- Business Intelligence tools: A foundational knowledge of BI tools in order to provide process recommendations and ad hoc reporting is a plus.
- You have an understanding of file feeds, APIs, and web hooks
- A solid understanding of complex systems is required. You can break down technical systems and communicate them to an audience of varying technical expertise.
- Self-starter and motivated: You have the expertise and autonomy to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Proficient in English; both spoken and written
- Located in Scottsdale, Arizona or Alicante, Spain
- 3-5 years of applicable experience